Recruitment for Teammates
We don't do recruitment for employees
Sales Associate (Full Time - Hybrid) - for Digital Marketing
We are looking for smart dynamic and socially active individuals with good communication skills as Full-time Sales Associates with excellent presentation and sales skills.
- No. of Vacancies: Closed
- Age: 25- 35 yrs
- Qualification: Graduate (MBA or Digital Marketing Certification will be given Preference)
- Language: English, Local / Native, and Hindi
- Experience: Proven working experience in digital marketing sales
- Technical Skills:
- Well versed with digital marketing services and design concepts
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Have good market Knowledge
- Conversant with MS office and excel reporting
- Excellent presentation skills
It is a sales profile where you work not as an employee but as teammates. We have no designations just accountability.
Things that you have to sell:
- Digital Marketing Solutions: Digital Advertising, Social Media, Web development, SEO, Content writing, Online marketplace management, etc.
- Design Ideas and Creatives: Logos, Designs of Ads, Product Shoot, Designing Marketing Collaterals (Brochure, Standee, GSB, etc.), Merchandise.
- Production Contents: VoiceOver, Jingles, Theme Score, Videos & Commercials
- Selling, Planning & Managing marketing campaigns for clients’ brands, products, and services.
- All sales to have advance payment with set profitability criteria.
- The duties include liaison between client and internal team; coordinating campaigns and analyzing campaign performance metrics.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and report on a regular basis.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies both for the client and the home organization.
- Working with the team for the improvement of our own digital channels.
- Enroll, coordinate & negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Be a dynamic and multilingual team player.
- Perform with ownership and accountability in good faith.
- Report updates on a regular basis as per directives.
- Achieving set targets and performance metrics.
- May have to engage in digital marketing operations in case of need.
- Putting Nation, Client, and Home Organization at top priorities.
INR 1.8L to INR 5.43L + Target Exceed Pay
*3 months Paid Internship available
Fill the form to apply
If you know about us, just let us know where you would like to be recruited?
• International Sales
• Social Media
• Online Marketplaces
• Web Development
Don't bother about designation during recruitment, we have none. We just have roles to fit in.
You can join as:
- Project Basis